Get an overview of this hotel5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Cha-am resort is within 6 mi (10 km) of Mrigadayavan Palace, Klai Kangwon Palace and Plearnwan Market. Hua Hin Night Market and Hua Hin Railway Station are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 5 restaurants.
All 240 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer balconies or patios and 24-hour room service. Minibars and premium bedding are standard, as are LED TVs with satellite channels.
Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a terrace. On-site self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Business centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's club (free)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Premium bedding
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Sundara Lounge – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Salas Pool Restaurant – This poolside bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Deck – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
InAzia – Overlooking the pool, this theme restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Luna Lanai Beach Bar – This beachfront restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Shine Spa for Sheraton has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1530.1 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB750 for adults and THB375 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 280 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 280 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB1530.1 per night
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort Cha-am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort
- Sheraton Hua Hin Cha-am
- Sheraton Hua Hin
- Sheraton Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
We should mention
One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
Lagoon Access Club Room, Oceanfront, and Suite Promotion
Book a stay in a Lagoon Access Club Room, Oceanfront, or Suite category and receive the following:
- Complimentary WiFi and dedicated business center for Internet access
- Exclusive breakfast in the Club Lounge
- All-day tea, coffee, refreshments, and snacks served in the Club Lounge
- Evening cocktails, canapes, and snacks served from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM in the Club Lounge
- Complimentary laundry or pressing services of 2 items per room/day (regular service only and items cannot be accumulated)
- Complimentary local landline calls
- Selection of daily international and local newspapers and magazines available at the Club Lounge