Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants and free airport shuttle
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from 1940 Air Terminal Museum and within 6 miles (10 km) of Almeda Mall and Pasadena Little Theatre. Lone Star Flight Museum and Port of Houston are also within 9 miles (15 km).
3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness centre, a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business centre are on-site.
All 303 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) and room service (during limited hours) are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1672 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and coffee/tea in common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary for guests (available 24 hours). On-site self parking is complimentary.
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transport
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Meeting rooms 17
- Built in 1982
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Doubletree by Hilton Houston Hobby Airport has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD14.95 for adults and USD7.49 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD50.00
- Doubletree Hilton Houston Hobby Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Hobby Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Houston Hobby Airport
- Doubletree Hilton Hobby Airport
- Hilton Houston Hobby Airport Hotel Houston
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.