Search Hotels in Horn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Horn
Visiting HornHistory buffs will enjoy a visit to Horn and visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and monuments. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, spas, and shopping.
- Though not directly in Horn, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Horn
- Ice skating, going on safari, and skydiving are top activities, while sights to visit include Three Ponds, Hard Beach, and Appenzeller Badi Outdoor Pool
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Mammertshofen Castle, Castle of Roggwil, and Dottenwil Castle
- The lakeside and glaciers highlight the natural beauty, and Lake Constance Promenade, Bregenz Beach, and Pfander are some places worth a visit
Staying in HornYou might like Hotel Bad Horn, averaging GBP 271.88 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Bad Horn with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Horn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Horn is 24 millimetres