Visitors can enjoy all that Hope has to offer including the mountain views, rivers and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theatres. A top sight in the area is Cultus Lake Waterpark. You'll find 108 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Chilliwack.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake of the Woods, Cascade Range and Kawkawa Lake Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Othello Tunnels and Coquihalla Canyon Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Hope. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Evergreen Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and room size.
- Skagit Motor Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Windsor Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a coffee shop. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Hope
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Hope gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C