Overview of West View Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Single Room, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Hook, West View Lodge is in a rural location. Willis Museum and The Anvil are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Basingstoke Leisure Park and Lagoona Park. Birdworld and UK Wolf Centre are also worth visiting.
- Festival Place - 10 min drive
- The Anvil - 11 min drive
- Basingstoke Leisure Park - 14 min drive
- Milestones Museum - 15 min drive
- Wellington Country Park - 15 min drive
- Hook Station - 6 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
About this property
West View Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 3 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.