Overview of Lay By The Bay
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Design Cottage, 4 Bedrooms
About this area
This holiday home is located near the beach and in a walkable area with great shopping. Saugatuck Center For the Arts and Amazwi Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Wicks Park and Beery Field. Van Raalte Farm and Dutch Village are also worth visiting.
- Saugatuck Center For the Arts - 2 min walk
- Amazwi Contemporary Art - 3 min walk
- All Saints' Episcopal Church - 7 min walk
- Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Society - 2 min drive
- Oval Beach - 8 min drive
- Holland Station - 19 min drive
- The Olive Mill - 4 min walk
- The Butler - 5 min walk
- Sand Bar Saloon - 5 min walk
- Phil's Bar & Grille - 6 min walk
- Pumpernickels - 6 min walk
About this property
Lay By The Bay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.0 per stay
- A 2.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.