Overview of Four Generations
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, Fireplace
About this area
Located in Saugatuck, this holiday home is near the beach. All Saints' Episcopal Church and Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Society are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kalamazoo Lake and Wicks Park. Van Raalte Farm and Dutch Village are also worth visiting. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Saugatuck travel guide
- Butler Street - 4 min walk
- Saugatuck Center For the Arts - 7 min walk
- Mount Baldhead Park - 16 min walk
- Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Society - 3 min drive
- Oval Beach - 9 min drive
- Holland Station - 19 min drive
- Wine Sellers Of Saugatuck - 5 min walk
- American Spoon Foods - 5 min walk
- Wally's - 6 min walk
- The Mitten Brewing Company - 6 min walk
- Lucy's Little Kitchen - 6 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.