- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Saigon Square
- 2 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market
- 3 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Uptown Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Culinary Arts Centre are also worth visiting.
- Saigon Square - 2 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 3 min walk
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 4 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 5 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square - 7 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: VND 100000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 550000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 550000 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Uptown Hotel Hotel
- Uptown Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Uptown Hotel Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was very friendly and helpful, centrally located but those are the only positives. I read the reviews and saw many people complaining of it being loud but decided to try anyways since it was just for the night. We got no sleep. Was abruptly awoken by so much noise that sounded like someone repeatedly throwing a tennis ball at the wall followed by banging a wrench on the pipes, followed by 10 people aggressively chopping food on a wooden cutting board and hammering 100 nails into the wall that my bed was on. Seriously this went on from about 6am until I couldn’t take it anymore at 9am and left. When I asked the staff why it was so loud they said “sorry construction” if that’s the case they should have offered ear plugs or at least warned guests so we could bring our own solutions. On top of that the room has no windows which I thought would be nice due to long travel and thought it would help us sleep but when I got there it was just claustrophobic and I kept panicking about what would happen if there was a fire since there’s no fire sprinkler or alarm in the room. I wouldn’t recommend staying here until the “construction” is finished. Otherwise, will meet very basic needs.