- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hall Bank Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Ensuite
Twin Room, Ensuite
Family Quadruple Room, Ensuite
About this area
Hall Bank Guest House is located in Hexham. Old Gaol and Hexham Market Place are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Northumberland National Park and North Pennines. The Garden Station and Falconry Days are also worth visiting.Visit our Hexham travel guide
- Old Gaol - 1 min walk
- Hexham Market Place - 2 min walk
- Hexham Abbey - 3 min walk
- De Vere Slaley Hall Spa - 6 min drive
- Corbridge Roman Site - 7 min drive
- Hexham Station - 8 min walk
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Bunters - 1 min walk
- Garden Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Forum - Wetherspoons - 1 min walk
- Ex Servicemens Club - 2 min walk
- Paxton's Fish & Chips - 2 min walk
About this property
Hall Bank Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location in the centre of town. Friendly, efficient service. Very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast. Safe parking.