- Hill House
- 5 min drive
- Custom House
- 38 min drive
- 18 min walk
- The Palace
- 18 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
No.20 Boutique B&B is located in Helensburgh. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Loch Lomond Shores, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Lomond. Loch Lomond Bird of Prey Centre and SEA LIFE Loch Lomond Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Hill House - 5 min drive
- Kilcreggan Ferry Terminal - 27 min drive
- Custom House - 38 min drive
- Greenock Cemetery - 38 min drive
- Lyle Hill - 43 min drive
- Craigendoran Station - 4 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 35 min drive
- 28 — 18 min walk
- The Palace — 18 min walk
- Sugar Boat — 20 min walk
- The Sun — 20 min walk
- The Terrace Coffee House — 21 min walk
About this property
No.20 Boutique B&B
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Property is also known as
- No.20 Boutique B&B Helensburgh
- No.20 Boutique B&B Bed & breakfast
- No.20 Boutique B&B Bed & breakfast Helensburgh
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7 AM–9:30 AM
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- flat-screen TV
- Iron/ironing board