Plan your Hauts-de-France holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Hauts-de-France. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Hauts-de-France holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Where to stay in Hauts-de-France
Lille Centre Ville
4/5Very Good!(30 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and historical sites highlight some notable features of Lille Centre Ville. Make a stop by Zenith Arena Concert Hall or Euralille while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Mairie de Lille Station or Republique Beaux Arts Station to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
Consider a visit to Lille Grand Square and take some time to enjoy the abundant dining options during your time in Historic Center. If you want to see more of the city, jump on the metro at Rihour Station or Republique Beaux Arts Station.
Calais City Center
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
The ample dining options and captivating waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Calais City Center. A stop by Calais Lighthouse or Eglise Notre Dame might round out your trip.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2019
Top things to do in Hauts-de-France
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Hauts-de-France?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Hauts-de-France?
- Paris (BVA-Beauvais): 1,055 international flights per month.
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin): 223 international flights per month.