Search Hamilton Hotels, Bermuda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer including the seaside and cathedral. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay, Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Elbow Beach.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Cultural venues in the city include Bermuda Society of Arts, Bermuda National Gallery and Bermuda Historical Society Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Hamilton, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church and Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity (Bermuda Cathedral). The city's natural beauty is on display at Par-la-Ville Park, Victoria Park and Albuoy's Point Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hamilton. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Oxford House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a library. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to the airport and room size.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Horseshoe Bay, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) away.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Hamilton gets about 1468 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hamilton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hamilton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Hamilton?
What are some hotels with pools in Hamilton?
What is staying in Hamilton like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Hamilton?
What's the seasonal weather in Hamilton?
Hamilton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hamilton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hamilton Airports
- Accommodation near Hamilton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hamilton
- Choose Your Hamilton Hotel Style
- Search Hamilton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hamilton
- Hotels Near Hamilton, Bermuda
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends