I don't generally write reviews but thought it was worth my time and effort to do so this time. Let me start with the positives first:
1) Great location - but don't expect views or rooms as shown in the pictures on their site. Walking distance to bus stops, cruise harbour, restaurants and shops.
2) Apartment size was good and spacious
3) Some of the staff - especially the house keeping very friendly.
Now the negatives:
1) The apartment was not clean and had several issues, like ACs not working in 2 of the 3 bedroom units. Finally Alex, the manager changed our apartment and the fortunately this all all ACs were working.
2) The kitchen lacked basics - for an apartment of 6, we had only 3 plates, no glasses for drinking water. The cooker was faulty and everytime we started the oven, the lights would go off the circuit breaker tripped.
3) All rooms have singled beds and the staff join 2 beds to create a double bed. No proper duvets provided despite the cold weather and what they term is blankets are actually polyester throws we use in UK. Mattresses are very bad and all of the us severe back ache every morning when we woke up.
4) The phone in the apartment was not working and despite several complaints, it was not fixed.
5) We had electricity issues in the complex when there were no lights in the apartments. No emergency lights provided.
6) House Keeping staff not provided with gloves by the hotel management. Hence they don't clean the basin and toilets well.