Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Gratkorn. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gratkorn
- Popular cultural attractions include Austrian Open Air Museum, Eggenberg Palace, and Graz Art Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Planet Garden, Graz Botanical Gardens, and Lebens Park 2000
- Graz Cathedral and Mausoleum of Emperor Ferdinand II are noteworthy landmarks
Staying in Gratkorn
You may appreciate Arbotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Arbotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Gratkorn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Gratkorn each year