Visitors to Gradac are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Saint Mark, Makarska Beach and St. James Church.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodation options in Gradac
- The closest major airport is in Mostar (OMO-Mostar Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brac Island (BWK), 32.9 mi (53 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gradac
A favourite place to visit in the city is Drvenik Ferry Port. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of Saint Mark and Makarska Beach.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Saudade - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Popular places to see outside the city include St. James Church, 19.2 mi/30.9 km from the heart of the city, and Medjugorje Shrine, which is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) away.
Dressing for Gradac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Gradac is 851 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C