Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Give has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Give hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Billund (BLL), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Give
- Give-Egnens Museum and Galleri Kunstens Frie Tanker are popular cultural attractions
- Families come for attractions such as Givskud Zoo, Legoland Park, and Lalandia Water Park
Getting around Give
There are plenty of options for getting around Give. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at GIVE or Give Thyregod Station.
Staying in Give
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Give City Apartment
- Center Thyregod
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Give City Apartment with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Center Thyregod has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Give
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Give each year