- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel The Lord
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Ghent, Hotel The Lord is in the city centre and near the beach. Gravensteen Castle and Leopold Barracks are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Old Fish Market and Great Butchers' Hall. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting.
- Ghent ICC - 9 min walk
- Citadel Park - 14 min walk
- STAM Ghent City Museum - 15 min walk
- Bijloke Music Center - 17 min walk
- St. Peter's Square - 20 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 2 min walk
- Passe-Vite - 12 min drive
About this property
Hotel The Lord
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities