Overview of Edville Studio
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Edville Studio is located in Ghent. Gravensteen Castle and Leopold Barracks are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Citadel Park and Keizer Park. Ghent University Botanical Garden and Van Eyck Swimming Pool are also worth visiting.
- Citadel Park - 7 min walk
- Ghent ICC - 8 min walk
- St. Peter's Square - 9 min walk
- STAM Ghent City Museum - 15 min walk
- Ghent University - 15 min walk
- Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station - 18 min walk
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25.0 per accommodation, per stay.
- High chair fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities