Overview of Chambreplus Kriski
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Deluxe Double Room, Garden View
Deluxe Double Room
Romantic Suite, Garden View
About this area
Chambreplus Kriski is located in Ghent's Ghent City Centre neighbourhood. Gravensteen Castle and Ghent Cloth Hall are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Langemunt Shopping Center and Old Fish Market. Van Eyck Swimming Pool and Ghent University Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.Visit our Ghent travel guide
- Graffiti Street - 1 min walk
- Ghent Town Hall - 2 min walk
- Belfry of Ghent - 3 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church - 4 min walk
- Friday Market Square - 6 min walk
- Ghent-Dampoort Station - 18 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities