Those travelling to Gemenos are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Calanques National Park, Notre-Dame de la Garde and La Vieille Charite.
- You'll find 1265 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Marseille
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gemenos
Calanques National Park, Notre-Dame de la Garde and La Vieille Charite are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gemenos. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Kyriad Marseille Est - Gémenos - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Best Western Gemenos en Provence - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hotel AUBAGNE Gémenos - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Chateau d'If, which is 15.9 mi/25.7 km away.
Dressing for Gemenos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Gemenos gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C