Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marseille hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to La Vieille Charite
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hotel de Ville and La Vieille Charite. Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and Notre-Dame de la Garde are also within 2 mi (3 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and valet parking.
All 194 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 7
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2013
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Les Fenetres - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Le Capian - This bar specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves light fare only.
Alycone - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. 1-star Michelin rating. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Spa by Clarins has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.00 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hotel InterContinental Marseille
- InterContinental Dieu
- InterContinental Hotel Dieu
- InterContinental Hotel Dieu Marseille
- InterContinental Hotel Marseille
- InterContinental Marseille
- InterContinental Marseille Dieu
- InterContinental Marseille Hotel Dieu
- Marseille InterContinental
- Marseille InterContinental Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.