Get an overview of this hotel4-star Marseille hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, walk to Vieux Port
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this boutique hotel is steps from Musee d'Histoire de Marseille and Vieux Port. La Vieille Charite and Museum of Civilizations in Europe and the Mediterranean are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 51 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel la Résidence du Vieux-Port
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This boutique hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace.
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) -
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Restaurant le Relais 50 - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Hôtel la Résidence du Vieux-Port
- la Résidence du Vieux-Port
- Résidence Vieux-Port
- Hôtel Résidence Vieux-Port Marseille
- Hôtel Résidence Vieux-Port
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.