Visitors to Gairloch are sure to enjoy the seaside, restaurants and bars. The welcoming and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Gairloch
- The closest major airport is in Stornoway (SYY), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gairloch
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Redpoint Beach, Big Sand Beach and Gairloch Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Gairloch Heritage Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Gairloch. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Shieldaig Lodge Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- The Old Inn - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gairloch Highland Lodge - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a bar and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gairloch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 13°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 14°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 11°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- About 924.40 millimetres of rain falls on Gairloch each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 14°C, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 3°C