Fraser Island is an isolated, natural & wild destination. Please do your own research to ensure you have the necessary knowledge, equipment and mindset needed so that you know what to expect and can get the most out of your stay.
Only 4x4 VEHICLES (4WD) are permitted ON Fraser Island/ K'GARI.
If you do not have a 4WD vehicle you will not be able to board the barge to get to the island.
DON'T FEEL LIKE CAMPING? This could be what you are looking for!
World Heritage fishing shack/no frills/bedrooms have no doors and walls don't go to ceiling for breeze flow through
200m to ocean, peaceful setting ..OLD AND ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES, clean and comfy, piping hot shower.
a holiday/fishing cottage tucked away in second valley HAPPY VALLEY you will love this little place - thank goodness NO TV
FULLY SELF CONTAINED
BYO LINEN, PANTRY and TOILETRIES
- suits nature lovers
- central to Fraser Island's spectacular
World Heritage sites
- walk down to local fishing gutters and
whale watching in season
- beautiful bird life
- solar power 240v with generator back up
- off grid and power conscious.
TELSTRA ONLY on K'gari
- self-contained holiday/fishing cottage
- crockery/cutlery/cooking gear
- gas stove
- tucker box freezer
- small gas bbq
- sleeps 3/5 in 3 beds
- 2 small bedrooms WITHOUT DOORS
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed with 1 single bunk on top
- 150 metres to shop, bar, fuel, bistro, ambulance
- shared outhouse washing machine
GORGEOUS SHORT local WALKS or drives
the cottage happy valley to Yidney Rocks 2km return
the cottage happy valley to Eli Creek 10km return
the cottage happy valley to Maheno shipwreck 15km return
the cottage happy valley to Rainbow Gorge 12km return
the cottage happy valley to Lake Garawongera 13km return