Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, walk to Bass Performance Hall
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this historic hotel is steps from Jubilee Theatre and Bass Performance Hall. Sundance Square and Amon Carter Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 39 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ashton Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4863 square feet (452 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Ashton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 452
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 4863
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
SIX 10 Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Ashton Fort Worth
- Ashton Hotel
- Ashton Hotel Fort Worth
- Hotel Ashton
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.