Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hotel and Golf Club Adjacent to Motor Speedway
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Golf, Speedway Racing, Hawaiian Falls
Guests can enjoy racing at Texas Motor Speedway and 18-hole onsite golf at Champions Circle. The Hawaiian Falls Waterpark is located in nearby Roanoke.
Dining, onsite sports, leisure activities
Handmade cocktails are on order at the Blue Moon Lounge and Creekside Cafe serves classic American cuisine. Onsite sports facilities include an outdoor pool, tennis, basketball, horseshoes, and a fitness studio.
Accommodations with excellence
Oversized guestrooms and suites feature pillowtop mattresses, marble countertop bathrooms, LCD flat-screen TVs, and luxury bath amenities. Many rooms offer golf course and skyline views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Marriott DFW Hotel and Golf Club is across the street from the Texas Motor Speedway, 15 miles from Fort Worth and 17 miles from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Downtown Dallas is 35 miles away.
A large seasonal outdoor pool and deck area, spa tub, tennis court, a restaurant and lounge, driving range, and a golf pro shop are on site. Golf lessons are available. The business center provides faxing, copying, and computer services, in addition to wireless Internet access. There are 14 meeting rooms totaling 22000-sq-ft (2043-sq-meters).
Overlooking a lush lawn and pool, the fitness center is equipped with cardiovascular and weight machines, free weights, fresh towels, and bottled water.
Parking is complimentary. Accessible parking and rooms are available. This is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for violations.
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 2001
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Number of floors - 10
- Golf course on site
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Creekside Café - This warm, modern restaurant with dark-wood accents and bold colors serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A hot and cold buffet breakfast is served 6-10 AM daily. Drinks and appetizers are also available. An exhibition kitchen allows diners to watch the chefs at work. The outdoor patio offers lush views of the surrounding golf course.
Blue Moon Lounge - A cozy retreat with wood floors, arched doorways, and contemporary stained-glass fixtures, this bar serves evening cocktails and appetizers and overlooks the hotel patio and golf course.
Driver's - Casual American cuisine served at lunch and dinner. In the golf club pro shop.
Room service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
Redesigned in 2003, the adjacent 18-hole golf course winds through oak-lined fairways and rock outcroppings. It offers five sets of tee boxes to accommodate a variety of skill levels, and is available for tournaments and outings seven days a week. Advanced reservations for tee times are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel Champions Circle Fort Worth
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel Champions Circle
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Champions Circle Fort Worth
- Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Champions Circle
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).