Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Forks, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the rainforests, beaches and cafes. A top sight in the city is Ruby Beach.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Forks
- The closest major airport is in Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Forks
The sunsets, rainforest and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty, and Ruby Beach, Olympic Peninsula and Kalaloch Public Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Olympus and Bogachiel State Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Forks. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Miller Tree Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Kalaloch Lodge - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room iPod dock.
- Pacific Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include La Push Beach, 22.6 mi/36.4 km from the city centre, and Rialto Beach, which is 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away.
Dressing for Forks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 3041 millimetres of rain falls on Forks each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 1°C