Visitors can enjoy all that Florina has to offer including the ski areas, coffee shops and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Florina
- The closest major airport is in Kastoria (KSO-Aristoteles), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Florina
A favourite place to visit in the city is Museum of Contemporary Art. Additionally, you'll find Folklore Museum of Kastoria and Alpha Estate Winery in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Boutique Hotel Philippion Florina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Florina
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Florina Station. Florina might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Florina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 713.80 millimetres of rain falls on Florina each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C