Search Hotels in Fiuggi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Fiuggi are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks and churches. Top sights around the area include Monte Livata and Rainbow MagicLand.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Fiuggi
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fiuggi
Favourite places to visit in the city include Terme di Fiuggi, Piazza Spada and Fiuggi L'Acqua di Bonifacio VIII. Additionally, you might want to add Fiuggi Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fiuggi. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ambasciatori Place Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Albergo Hotel Verdi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- San Giorgio - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Monte Livata, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Rainbow MagicLand, which is 13.8 mi (22.1 km) away.
Dressing for Fiuggi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Fiuggi each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C