- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 6Max adults: 60
2 Single Beds and 2 Large Single Beds
109 square metres m2
Layout – 3 bedrooms
Entertainment – MP3 dock and DVD player
Food & Drink – Fridge, microwave and coffee/tea maker
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms and bathtub or shower
Practical – High chair
Need to know – No cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This holiday home is located in Fano. Esbjerg Musikhus and Tobakken are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Fano Vesterhavsbads Golfklub and Breinholtgard Golf Center.Visit our Nordby travel guide
- Fano Vesterhavsbads Golfklub - 3 min drive
- Fano Beaches - 7 min drive
- Dokken City Beach - 22 min drive
- Water Tower (Vandtarn) - 24 min drive
- Esbjerg Musikhus - 25 min drive
- Esbjerg Station - 25 min drive
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 35 min drive
About this property
Elegant Holiday Home in Fanø With Sauna
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 117.0 per accommodation, per stay.
- Consumption Electricity fee: EUR 0.36 for use per kWh.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- High chair fee: EUR 13.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.