Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Fano and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its coffeehouses, museums, and cathedrals.
- There are 2 Fano hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while August tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Esbjerg (EBJ), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fano
- Top activities include taking a ferry and golfing, while Fano Vesterhavsbads Golfklub, Breinholtgard Golf Center, and Esbjerg Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions such as Esbjerg Musikhus, Esbjerg Art Museum, and Fisheries and Maritime Museum
Getting around Fano
There are plenty of options for getting around Fano. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Fano
You might like Fano Vadehav Center, averaging GBP 118.52 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Fano Vadehav Center with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fano is 33 millimetres