Holidays to Falmouth
Accommodation, flights, car rentals, things to do and more - for your holiday in Falmouth choose Expedia! Find everything you need to organise your trip to Falmouth in one place. Enter your dates in the search bar above or scroll to our top deals below!
Top Hotel Deals
The Falmouth Hotel
Castle Beach, Falmouth, England
Located in Falmouth, this beachfront hotel is in the city centre and within a 5-minute walk of Gyllyngvase Beach and Castle Beach. Swanpool Beach and The Lizard ...
The Falmouth Hotel
3.9/5Good! (215 reviews)
"A Very Nice Traditional Beachfront Hotel, with friendly, helpful staff."
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
St Michael's Resort
Gyllyngvase Beach, Falmouth, England
Situated by the sea, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Gyllyngvase Beach, Castle Beach, and The Lizard. Swanpool Beach and National Maritime Museum ...
St Michael's Resort
4.3/5Excellent! (422 reviews)
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2021
Harbour side, Falmouth, England
Situated near the beach, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Falriver Visitor Information Centre and Falmouth Art Gallery. Falmouth Aquarium ...
4.5/5Wonderful! (443 reviews)
"Beautiful location overlooking the harbour bay. Very pleasant weekend stay and was in the right place during a heatwave as not too far from the beach, just a 10 minute drive away."
Reviewed on 23 Jul 2021
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Top things to do in Falmouth
Frequently asked questions
Falmouth Beach Holiday
There's nothing that can beat a Falmouth holiday. Whether you're indulging in refreshing cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a magazine by the water's edge, your trip to Falmouth is an ideal time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many travellers like to stay close to Gyllyngvase Beach, situated just 2 miles from downtown. However, you'll also discover a great range of Falmouth holiday packages close to Maenporth Beach and Swanpool Beach, two other well-loved nearby options.
- If ocean breezes and walks along the shoreline are your idea of a dream escape, why not consider one of our Falmouth beach hotels? Staying by the water is the perfect antidote to life's little stresses.
- Our cottages, including River View and Dawn Catcher, are a hit with travellers of all sorts. Check out the amenities and get set for your holiday in Falmouth!
- There are lots of activities that keep the 32,000 or so residents of Falmouth occupied. Checking out our Falmouth things to do page will show you what this place has to offer.
- If you're searching for things to do during your stay, add Gyllyngvase Beach, Pendennis Castle and Maenporth Beach to your must-see list. Also, be sure to look into our Falmouth holiday deals to save loads on your hotels and experiences.
The Advantages of Falmouth Weekend Breaks
Discover a different side of the British Isles with a weekend break in Falmouth. Take short breaks away from home and enjoy some quality time in a beautiful place. You’ll come back feeling refreshed and inspired. You can have an action-packed Falmouth weekend break or get some peace with a relaxing holiday. Whatever experience you’re looking for, find it with our deals on hotels in Falmouth.
Cheap Weekend Breaks to Falmouth
There are lots of ways to take cheap weekend breaks to Falmouth. Expedia offers deals on car hires and hotel rooms and covers trips for all kinds of travellers. The best way to save is with our holiday packages in Falmouth. First, choose your car hire and hotel reservation. Then we’ll bundle them together into one discounted price. Solo explorers, couples, families, and groups of friends can discover budget solutions for their weekend breaks. Once you arrive, enjoy some of the fun things to do, many of which are free or cheap to experience
Falmouth Romantic Weekend Breaks
Couples love taking romantic weekend breaks in Falmouth. Whisking your lover away for a romantic Falmouth weekend break is the perfect opportunity to make new memories together. Expedia offers all kinds of hotel options, so you can find romantic hotels in Falmouth and choose the best place for you. Check out our deals on beautiful properties, and you’ll save even more when you choose to package your hotel reservation with a car hire.
Family Weekend Breaks in Falmouth
Set some time aside to experience family weekend breaks in Falmouth. There are plenty of excellent family-friendly hotels in Falmouth within our selection of hotels. You can also find a place to call home in one of the holiday rentals in Falmouth. With accommodation, activities, and adventure all waiting, there’s never been a better time to plan Falmouth family weekend breaks.
Plan your Falmouth holiday with Expedia
- Book your 2021 holiday package deals now! Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Falmouth. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.