Search Exmouth Hotels, Western Australia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Exmouth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- There are 117 hotels and other accommodation options in Exmouth
- The closest major airport is in Learmonth, WA (LEA), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Exmouth
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Town Beach. Top activities include shark viewing and snorkelling, while Exmouth Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Exmouth Shopping Centre to your agenda.
In North West Cape, you'll find 117 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Exmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 36°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Exmouth is 9 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C