Families will find kid-friendly activities in Evergreen, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, spas and cafes. In Evergreen, there are 18 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Evergreen
The city's cultural venues include Monroe County Heritage Museum and Greater Escambia Council for Arts. Notable city landmarks like Neil Colonial Center and Atmore Veteran's Memorial might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Morgans Pond and Houston Axory Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Evergreen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atmore - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn Atmore - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn & Suites near Liberty Place I-65 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Evergreen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1503 millimetres of rain falls on Evergreen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C