- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of ECH Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room, Garden View, Annex Building
Family Room, Annex Building
About this area
Located in Esbjerg, ECH Park is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wadden Sea National Park and Danish Wadden Sea Islands, while Esbjerg Musikhus and Esbjerg Performing Arts Center are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Blue Water Arena, or consider a night out at Tobakken. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Sport & Event Park Esbjerg - 15 min walk
- Blue Water Arena - 16 min walk
- Esbjerg Spejdermuseum - 18 min walk
- Zion Church - 2 min drive
- Stor Bolge - 3 min drive
- Esbjerg Spangsbjerg Station - 17 min walk
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 14 min drive
- Grill Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 100 for adults and DKK 50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities