- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel Ansgar
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Comfort Double Room
About this area
Located in Esbjerg, Hotel Ansgar is in the city centre and near a train station. Water Tower (Vandtarn) and Mennesket ved Havet are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wadden Sea National Park and Danish Wadden Sea Islands. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heerups Have - 1 min walk
- Vor Frelsers Kirke - 2 min walk
- Esbjerg Performing Arts Center - 4 min walk
- Esbjerg Musikhus - 5 min walk
- Water Tower (Vandtarn) - 6 min walk
- Esbjerg Station - 7 min walk
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 10 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 150.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of DKK 1
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ansgar Esbjerg
- Ansgar Esbjerg
- Hotel Ansgar Hotel
- Hotel Ansgar Esbjerg
- Hotel Ansgar Hotel Esbjerg
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The front desk gentleman was very welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious for two people, lots of tv channels, and good breakfast(which is included). I also liked that they have coffee/tea/fruit in the lounge for free all day. My only negative comment was that the bathroom a bit dirty.