Search Hotels in Es Migjorn Gran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2019
Family-friendly Holiday Home "santo Grande" With Garden, Pool, Barbecue, Wi-fi, Air Conditioning & Satellite TV; Parking Available
Visiting Es Migjorn Gran
Visitors to Es Migjorn Gran are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and bars. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Santo Tomas Beach and Son Bou Beach.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Es Migjorn Gran
- The closest major airport is in Mahon (MAH-Minorca), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Es Migjorn Gran
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Santo Tomas Beach, Son Bou Beach and Cala Escorxada. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beach of Binigaus and Cala Fustam.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Es Migjorn Gran. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Globales Lord Nelson - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Sol Beach House Menorca - Adults only - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Monte Toro, located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Mahon Harbour, which is 12 mi/19.3 km away.
Dressing for Es Migjorn Gran
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Es Migjorn Gran gets about 19 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Es Migjorn Gran?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Es Migjorn Gran, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Es Migjorn Gran?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Es Migjorn Gran?
Es Migjorn Gran Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Es Migjorn Gran by Star Rating
- Hotels near Es Migjorn Gran Airports
- Accommodation near Es Migjorn Gran Attractions
- More accommodation types in Es Migjorn Gran
- Choose Your Es Migjorn Gran Hotel Style
- Search Es Migjorn Gran Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Es Migjorn Gran
- Hotels Near Es Migjorn Gran, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends