Guests are sure to enjoy the bars in Erpe-Mere. This city also attracts visitors with its trendy and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Erpe-Mere
Erpe-Mere has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Erpe-Mere Burst Station.
Staying in Erpe-Mere
You might love Gasthof Kapelhof for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Gasthof Kapelhof with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Erpe-Mere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Erpe-Mere is 29 millimetres