- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Eilat, Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive is in the city centre and near the beach. Dolphin Reef is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Coral Beach Nature Reserve and Port of Aqaba are worth checking out. Spiral Park and Botanical Garden Of Eilat are also worth visiting.
- Eilat Museum and Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Papaya Beach - 9 min walk
- Mall Hayam - 10 min walk
- Ice Space - 14 min walk
- Eilat Marina - 5 min drive
- Eilat (ETM-Ramon Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coral – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in hour is 6PM on Saturday.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Astral Nirvana Suites All Inclusive Eilat
- Astral Nirvana Suites All Inclusive
- Astral Nirvana Suites Eilat
- Astral Nirvana Suites
- Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive Eilat
- Astral Nirvana Suites - All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Liked: Staff & service
Not worth price.
A very expensive hotel for little value. The amenities are in two separate hotels, a kettle in the room, no coffee or cups, shower had soap dispenser, no shampoo etc. No real parking nearby, just a public parking garage for anyone, not reserved for hotel guests. Room didn't have bed arrangement that I ordered, they brought a terrible mattress to suffice, still we were short one bed.