Dandy on The Hill is a two-story villa in Palaios Agios Athanasios, straight out of a fairy tale. Stone and wood prevail inside and out. Τhe ground floor contains a living room with a TV and a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen where you can exercise your cooking skills and a dining table, a double bedroom, a bedroom with a semi-double bed and a bathroom. A few steps along and there is the amazing attic with two bedrooms and a bathroom, which contains a shower, a toilet and a washing machine. The decoration is very unique, because old meets new.
The house can host seven people, so it is suitable for families with children and small group of friends.
With two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an attic with two bedrooms, ‘’Dandy On The Hill’’ is a comfortable place of hospitality for small or big groups of friends. The decoration in the shades of blue, is perfectly combined with the traditional architecture of the house, arousing warmth and snugness.
The villa is situated 1 km away from the center of Palaios Agios Athanasios. You can either take a walk so you can explore the area or you can take the car and visit other close destinations. Palaios Agios Athanasios is a traditional Greek village, with taverns, restaurants, coffee houses and gift shops.
The Kaimaktsalan Ski resort, based on Voras mountain, is a place that must definitely be visited, either you are fans of skiing or not. Other destinations that are worth visiting are of course the Pozar baths, only 45 minutes away from Agios Athanasios, where you can enjoy the natural healing cascades and explore the area and for those who love nature, ''Melanas Drymos, in the city of Edessa, 30 km from Agios Athanasios is a great choice. The view of the artificial lake, the herons and the swans will reward you.
1) No smoking is allowed inside of the house.
2) No pets allowed.
3) Parties and festivities of any kind are prohibited.
4) Quiet hours are between 15.00 and 17.00 pm.
5) The guests are kindly requested to use the fireplace with caution, because the amount of wood is not unlimited. The fireplace has to be under constant supervision while it is lit and when it is off, to make sure that safety rules are applied, so that there will be no chance of causing damages.
6) The excessive and irrational use of water and energy causes environmental problems. The guests have to keep in mind that while using many electrical devices simultaneously, the power might shut down, because of power supply issues.
7) The guests are kindly requested to leave their waste outdoors, only at specific waste bins. We respect the environment, by actively participating in recycling.
We can also provide some additional services such as restaurant reservations,spa/hamam reservations, flower arrangements, catering services(except for Christmas season), guide for hiking in the mountain, ski/snowboard equipment rentals, a ski/snowboard tutor for private lessons, wine tasting at local wineries,massage,manicure,pedicure,hairdos.These services are provided upon request.