Visiting East London
Visitors can enjoy all that East London has to offer including the white-sand beaches, zoo and casinos. In East London, there are 96 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in East London (ELS), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in East London
The city's natural beauty is on display at Eastern Beach, Nahoon Beach and Bonza Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jan Smuts Stadium East London and Alexander Country Club.
In Amatola Coastal, you can choose from 96 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- See More Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Park Place Boutique Guesthouse - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Road Lodge East London - This 1-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for East London
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for East London is 803.80 millimetres
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 14°C