Search East London Hotels, Eastern Cape
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Reviewed on 29 Jun 2020
Visiting East London
Visitors can enjoy all that East London has to offer including the white-sand beaches, zoo and casinos. In East London, there are 96 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in East London (ELS), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in East London
The city's natural beauty is on display at Eastern Beach, Nahoon Beach and Bonza Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jan Smuts Stadium East London and Alexander Country Club.
In Amatola Coastal, you can choose from 96 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- See More Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Park Place Boutique Guesthouse - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Road Lodge East London - This 1-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for East London
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for East London is 803.80 millimetres
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in East London?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in East London, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in East London?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to East London?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to East London?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in East London?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in East London?
What's the best high-end hotel in East London?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in East London?
What's the best accommodation option for some casino gaming in East London?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in East London?
East London Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in East London by Star Rating
- Hotels near East London Airports
- Areas of East London
- Accommodation near East London Attractions
- More accommodation types in East London
- Choose Your East London Hotel Style
- Search East London Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in East London
- Hotels Near East London, Eastern Cape
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends