Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in East London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on East London Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top East London Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
East London Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to East London with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels. Review these popular East London hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- See More Guest House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Guests like the helpful staff at this 4-star guesthouse.
- Pets are welcome at Bon a Vie B and B and Self Catering. This holiday home offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Bramlyn B and B. This bed & breakfast provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to East London
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 19°F
- April to June: the average is 24°F during the day and 13°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for East London is 804 mm
Exploring East London with your pet
Known for its port, East London has lots to offer visitors, including its zoo and casinos. See the local sights and visit Eastern Beach and Nahoon Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Alexander Golf and Country Club and Bonza Bay Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at MySaltyReef.com, Finny Flipper or Pampered Pets (Pet Shop).