Search Hotels in East Coast Thailand
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check East Coast Thailand hotel prices
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Where to stay in East Coast Thailand
4/5Very Good!(255 area reviews)
Are you interested in stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops? A visit to Central Pattaya might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Central Festival Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road.
4/5Very Good!(92 area reviews)
North Pattaya is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Mini Siam and The Sanctuary of Truth while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(69 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to South Pattaya. A stop by Walking Street or Jomtien Beach might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Pratumnak Hill. A stop by Pattaya View Point or Phra Tamnak Beach might round out your trip.
Na Chom Thian
4/5Very Good!(85 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the wineries and theme parks in Na Chom Thian. You might want to make time for a stop at Cartoon Network Amazone or Pattaya Floating Market.
Visiting East Coast Thailand
Families will find kid-friendly activities in East Coast Thailand, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants, entertainment and live music. Top sights in the city include Laem Mae Phim Beach, Chao Lao Beach and Suan Son Beach.
- There are 3379 hotels and other accommodation options in East Coast Thailand
- The closest major airport is in Trat (TDX), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Coast Thailand
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Anek Kuson Sala, Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show. Families come for attractions such as Rayong Aquarium, Khao Kheow Open Zoo and Pattaya Beach Road. The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Pa Pradu, Buddha Mountain and Wat Yansangwararam.
In Klaeng, you can choose from 3379 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wave Hotel Pattaya - This 4-star hotel in Central Pattaya features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Corner Lodge - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Central Pattaya can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mushroom House Kohlarn - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include free WiFi and a patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in East Coast Thailand include Laem Mae Phim Beach, Chao Lao Beach and Suan Son Beach.
Getting around East Coast Thailand
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Rayong Map Ta Phut Station, Sattahip Ban Phlu Ta Luang Station or Sattahip Khao Chi Chan Junction Station. East Coast Thailand may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in East Coast Thailand by Star Rating
- Hotels near East Coast Thailand Airports
- Areas of East Coast Thailand
- Accommodation near East Coast Thailand Attractions
- More accommodation types in East Coast Thailand
- Choose Your East Coast Thailand Hotel Style
- Search East Coast Thailand Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in East Coast Thailand
- Hotels Near East Coast Thailand, Thailand
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends