Search Hotels in East Coast Road
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Where to stay in East Coast Road
Visiting East Coast Road
Visitors to East Coast Road are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, spas and bars. Top sights in the city include Sri Aurobindo Ashram, MGM Dizzee World and VGP Universal Kingdom.
- There are 259 hotels and other accommodation options in East Coast Road
- The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.), 51.6 mi (83 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Coast Road
The city's cultural venues include Pondicherry Museum and DakshinaChitra. Attractions like MGM Dizzee World, VGP Universal Kingdom and Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Shore Temple and Pondicherry Lighthouse.
In Tindivanam, you can choose from 259 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Palais de Mahé- Cgh Earth - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sheraton Grand Chennai Resort & Spa - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Covelong Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram - This 4.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a golf course. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Getting around East Coast Road
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Pondicherry-Puducherry Station, Tiruppadirippuliyur Station or Cuddalore Port Junction Station. East Coast Road may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in East Coast Road by Star Rating
- Hotels near East Coast Road Airports
- Areas of East Coast Road
- Accommodation near East Coast Road Attractions
- More accommodation types in East Coast Road
- Choose Your East Coast Road Hotel Style
- Search East Coast Road Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in East Coast Road
- Hotels Near East Coast Road, Tamil Nadu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends