Visiting East Cape
Travellers to East Cape give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodation options in East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in East Cape
Notable city landmarks like Tropic of Cancer Monument and Punta Arena Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve, Punta Colorada Beach and Los Barriles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Ribera Beach and Santiago Zoo.
In Cabo Pulmo, you'll find 81 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa del Faro - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Las Terrazas del Cortes - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Playa del Sol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club, located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Puerto Los Cabos, which is 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away.
Dressing for East Cape
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 36°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 14°C
- About 180 millimetres of rain falls on East Cape each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°C