Search Hotels in East Canberra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in East Canberra
The buildings of this foreshore, once a Canberra industrial hub, have been transformed into a welcoming urban lakeside community.
Barton is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Lake Burley Griffin and East Basin while you're in town.
Griffith is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Manuka Shopping Centre and Manuka Oval while you're in town.
While visiting Manuka, you might make a stop by sights like Manuka Shopping Centre and Manuka Oval.
4/5Very Good!(8 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and interesting museums are top of the list for many visitors to Capital Hill. A stop by Parliament House or National Gallery of Australia might round out your trip.
Pocket Guide: East Canberra
Search for hotels in East Canberra on Expedia.co.uk. You can easily find your hotels in East Canberra using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in East Canberra
- Use the map to find hotels in the East Canberra neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of East Canberra, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in East Canberra
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in East Canberra - while they last
More trip options
- Hotels in East Canberra by Star Rating
- Areas of East Canberra
- Accommodation near East Canberra Attractions
- More accommodation types in East Canberra
- Choose Your East Canberra Hotel Style
- Search East Canberra Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in East Canberra
- Hotels Near East Canberra, Canberra
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends