Search Hotels in Dutch Coast
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Where to stay in Dutch Coast
4/5Very Good!(40 area reviews)
Scheveningen is a district in the city of The Hague. Although Scheveningen is usually all about the sun and the sea, it also has a lot of history and culture.
The Hague Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(86 area reviews)
Museums, art galleries and historical sites are some highlights of The Hague Center. Make a stop by Mauritshuis or Binnenhof while you're exploring.
4.5/5Wonderful!(25 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Centrum, Grote Markt and Frans Hals Museum are top sights worth seeing.
While visiting Scheveningen Badplaats, you might make a stop by sights like Scheveningen Beach and Sea Life Scheveningen.
Visiting Dutch Coast
History buffs will enjoy exploring Dutch Coast, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the churches. Cosy and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its forests. Top sights in the city include Keukenhof Gardens, Scheveningen Pier and Scheveningen Beach.
- There are 2462 hotels and other accommodation options in Dutch Coast
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 47.1 mi (75.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dutch Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Escher Museum, Panorama Mesdag and Planetarium. Attractions like Madurodam, Sea Life Scheveningen and Duinrell are fun for kids of all ages. Its churches and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Scheveningen Pier, Peace Palace and Nieuwe Kerk.
In Amsterdam, you can choose from 2462 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Oosterpark - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Prinsenhof - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Binnenstad-Oost can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a bar, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Hotel Pistache Den Haag - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in The Hague Center can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Other favourite sights in Dutch Coast include Keukenhof Gardens, Scheveningen Beach and Binnenhof. Top places to visit outside the city include Anne Frank House, located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre, and New Church, which is 15.3 mi/24.5 km away.
Getting around Dutch Coast
With so many choices for transport, seeing Dutch Coast is easy. You can access metro transport at Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station, Hoek van Holland Strand Metro Station and Hoek van Holland Port Metro Station. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Alkmaar Noord Station, Alkmaar Station or Heiloo Station.