- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Small Double Room (1st Floor, no lift access)
Classic Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Double or Twin Room
Family Premier Room
Luxury Tree House
About this area
Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa is located in Durham. Notable landmarks in the area include Durham Cathedral and Durham Castle, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Beamish Open Air Museum. Adventure Valley and Mini Moos Adventure Farm are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Gala Theatre Durham - 5 min drive
- Durham Cathedral - 6 min drive
- Crook Hall and Gardens - 7 min drive
- Durham University - 7 min drive
- Durham Castle - 12 min drive
- Durham Station - 6 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Pembertons Carvery — 1 min walk
- Rib Room Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Carrville Fish Shop - 13 min walk
- The Crusty Bun - 15 min walk
- The Trevellers Rest - 18 min walk
About this property
Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff were exceptionally helpful. I would have liked a better bedside light to read by; what was there was inadequate