Overview of Stafford Gables Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
Shared Dormitory (6-Bed)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Stafford Gables Hostel is located in Dunedin. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre.Visit our Dunedin travel guide
- Dunedin Casino - 6 min walk
- Speight's Brewery - 8 min walk
- Dunedin Chinese Garden - 10 min walk
- First Church of Otago - 11 min walk
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum - 11 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 15 min walk
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Stafford Gables Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 3:30 PM - 10:30 PM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NZD 25 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: NZD 25 per pet, per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Stafford Gables Hostel Dunedin
- Stafford Gables Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Stafford Gables Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Dunedin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Could not turn on the room heater. Otherwise everyting else was great.