Search Hotels in Duisburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Duisburg has to offer including the museums, waterfront and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, zoo and archaeological sites. CentrO, Museum Kunstpalast and Duesseldorf City Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 327 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Essen
- The closest major airport is in Duesseldorf (DUS-Duesseldorf Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dortmund (DTM), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Duisburg
Cultural venues in the city include Theater Duisburg, Culture and Local History Museum and Museum Kuppersmuhle (MKM). Attractions like Duisburg Zoo and Tiger and Turtle - Magic Mountain are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Duisburg Salvatorkirche, Schwanentor and Sportpark Duisburg.
In Oberhausen, you'll find 55 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Conti Duisburg - This 3.5-star hotel in Düsseldorf Government Region features free WiFi, a bar and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Ramor - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Düsseldorf Government Region can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- IntercityHotel Duisburg - With a stay at this hotel in Düsseldorf Government Region, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see in the area include CentrO, located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre, and Messe Essen, which is 9.9 mi (16 km) away.
Getting around Duisburg
With so many ways to get around, exploring Duisburg is easy. Nearby metro stations include Koenig-Heinrich-Platz U-Bahn, Steinsche Gasse U-Bahn and Kremerstrasse U-Bahn. If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Duisburg Central Station, Duisburg-Hochfeld Süd Station or Duisburg Ruhrort Station.
Dressing for Duisburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Duisburg is 829 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Duisburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Duisburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Duisburg?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Duisburg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Duisburg?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Duisburg?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Duisburg?
Where's the best place to stay in Duisburg that's close to historical sites?
Duisburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Duisburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Duisburg Airports
- Areas of Duisburg
- Accommodation near Duisburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Duisburg
- Choose Your Duisburg Hotel Style
- Search Duisburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Duisburg
- Hotels Near Duisburg, Essen
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends